Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

Simple Christmas Garland

Hello, friends!!  I hope all is well with you and your family as we inch closer to Christmas!!  Today, we will discuss how to take a simple 99¢ store garland and give it a small upgrade.

You will need:
 
Garlands. How many you need is contingent upon how long the space is that you intend to decorate, so begin by measuring your space.


Mini velvet bows.  

This is really so simple!  I used four garlands and four holiday mini bow packages for my garland. 

These mini bows come equipped with a tiny tinsel wire attached, so they are pliable and very easy to work with. 

At every several-inch interval, simply attach one of your bows until the whole length of the garland is covered.  Easy, no!?

This is a very easy way to make an inexpensive garland appear not only more festive, but upgraded as well. You may also opt to add mini ornaments, also available at the 99¢ Store. To see this garland featured in my complete Christmas décor, you may visit the post in my blog, Parsimonious Décor Darling by clicking here.



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment