Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mini Easter Egg Topiary Tree Place Settings


Hello, friends!  Thank you so much for coming to visit my blog!  In just a couple of weeks, it will be Easter, such a wonderful holiday!

As I began planning my tablescape this year, I wanted to do something completely fun and whimsical, which is a departure from my table for last year's Easter celebration.  Today's post will feature how to make Easter-themed topiary trees.  These may be used as décor, or as name-place settings.  I hope you enjoy. 

You will need:
Mini foam eggs
Spanish moss
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Pre-made mini topiary trees



Begin with pre-made mini topiary trees.  You may view the tutorial in my archives by clicking here.  Follow directions, but you may opt to omit painting the treetops. 

Next, hot-glue mini eggs onto your tree in a spread-out sporadic fashion. 


Once you have glued down your eggs, bead glue in between them.  Add moss.  I used a toothpick to hold down until the glue cooled (also a good way to prevent burns).

Trim away any errant flyaways.  


All set!




To see these trees featured in this year's Easter Tablescape, visit the post on my blog Parsimonious Décor Darling by clicking here.

Eggs and moss, The Dollar Tree



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment