Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Ornament Topiary Centerpiece or Décor

Hello!!  Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

In just a few short weeks, it will be Christmastime, so what better time than now to start preparing for the forthcoming festivities!?  Today's post will feature how to make your own topiary ornament centerpiece or ornament décor.

You will need:

A large decorative or ornate bowl
Extra-large ornaments of your choice
Thin ribbon
Scissors
Large wired ribbon of your choice

This technique is so simple it's silly!  For the centerpiece, I began by placing a few loose ornaments into the bowl as a foundation.







Next, thread a piece of thin ribbon through your ornament.


Tie all the ornaments together.  Here are the ornaments, all attached.



Next, simply place the ornaments in your bowl and arrange to your liking.  Simple!  Tying the ornaments together will ensure they don't move.


You may make this as large or as small as you want.  Here is the centerpiece featured in the middle of a Tablescape I was creating.  If you would like to see the completed look using this topiary ornament, you may view my other blog Parsimonious Décor Darling, by clicking here


Here is a smaller bunch I created, omitting the bowl.  After using the same technique, I simply added a bow on top....instantly festive!  If you would like to see this décor featured in my completed Tablescape, click here

All ornaments, Big Lots
Bowl, Ralph Lauren Wentworth Collection


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment